+
  • 活塞式多功能水泵控制阀1.jpg
  • 活塞式多功能水泵控制阀2.jpg

Piston type multifunctional water pump control valve

A valve is a mechanical device that controls the flow rate, flow direction, pressure, temperature, etc. of a flowing fluid medium. Valves are the basic components in piping systems. Valve fittings, like pumps in technology, are often discussed as a separate category.

Key words:

Classification:

Ductile iron valve series

Product Consulting:

Description


A valve is a mechanical device that controls the flow rate, flow direction, pressure, temperature, etc. of a flowing fluid medium. Valves are the basic components in piping systems. Valve fittings, like pumps in technology, are often discussed as a separate category. The valve may be operated manually or with a hand wheel, handle or pedal, and may also be controlled to vary the pressure, temperature and flow rate of the fluid medium. The valve can perform continuous or repeated operations on these changes, such as safety valves installed in hot water systems or steam boilers. In more complex control systems, automatic control valves are used as required by external inputs (I. e., to adjust the changing set point of the flow through the pipeline). The automatic control valve does not need to be manually operated according to its input and setting, so that the valve can accurately control the various requirements of the fluid medium. Valves can also be divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves, chromium molybdenum steel valves, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve materials, etc.

◆ Product overview

DS101/201X piston type multifunctional water pump control valve is installed in the large diameter water supply network system of the pump outlet, to prevent the media back, water hammer and water hammer phenomenon of intelligent valve. The valve has three functions of electric valve, check valve and water hammer eliminator, which can effectively improve the safety and reliability of water supply system. The double-chamber and double-valve structure can quickly close 90% of the valve after stopping the pump (to prevent the backflow medium from causing the pump to reverse), and then slowly close the remaining 10% (to eliminate destructive water hammer). The piston valve has reliable performance, high strength and stable action to prevent water hammer on the pump and water hammer on the pump. Just operate the pump motor opening and closing button, the valve can be automatically opened and closed according to the pump operating procedures, with large flow and small pressure loss.

◆ Typical installation diagram

◆ Main outline connection dimension

DN 50 65 80 100 125 150 200 250 300 350 400 450 500 600 700 800 900 1000 1200
 L     PN1.0MPa 240 300 310 320 390 460 540 610 700 800 980 1050 1100 1300 1520 1750 1800 2000 2350
PN1.6MPa 240 300 310 320 390 460 540 640 800 800 980 1050 1140 1350 1550 1750 1850 2050 2400
PN2.5MPa 250 300 310 350 410 470 560 670 800 820 1000 1060 1140 1350 1550 1750 1900
PN4.0MPa 265 340 340 370 420 470 560 670 860 940 1020 1100 1180
H 293 328 364 418 481 543 673 729 927 957 1188 1218 1600 1800 2000 2300 2600 2700 2860

Note: The structure length in this table is based on CJ/T 167 standard.

Product inquiry